I received my power steering column brace back from being hot metal sprayed and so I decided to fit it. I had pre-fitted it prior to painting and so it was just a case of bolting it in place.
Once fitted, I then mounted the windscreen with the 930mm distance from the top of the screen to the rear bulkhead. I then measured each side of the screen to the rear door opening to ensure it wasn't twisted. The mounting bolts were then fully tightened up. The screen was then removed and stored in a safe place.
I used some black sealant to seal around the windscreen stanchion and I will add some more when I fit the stainless escutcheon to ensure no water runs down into the footwells.
I drilled and tapped M4 threads into the body to hold the escutcheons in place.
I bought a new polishing machine to polish up the brightwork some more. The provided finish is pretty good, however there are still a few machining marks remaining. I plan to use some P1200 wet & dry on the edges and then polish to a high sheen.