I re-fitted the radiator which I had previously fitted the fan brackets and fan. I cut some rubber hose for the top mount.
After initially receiving the incorrect radiator tank (I have a newer LS water pump), I have finally manged to fit it to the upper cross brace. I set the tank on the cross brace and lined it up to the water pump using the 38mm to 32mm silicon hose. I then marked and drilled the underside of the brace and tapped the hole to M6 and bolted it up.
I temporarily installed the air inlet pipe to be able to align the windscreen washer tank. I checked the overhang of the bodyshell to ensure that the tank wouldn't foul, and decided that I would make the centres of the caps at even distances from the air inlet.
I ordered the stainless pack from GD for the heater matrix and also for the lower radiator hose. The 2 x 16mm pipes have brackets pre-welded onto them for fitment on the upper cross brace. I had to remove some of the tank brackets to permit fitment, and I used M5 button heads to fix it.
I need to order more stainless clamps to finally fit the hoses and finally bolt in the upper cross brace. I still require to order some 16mm hose for the heater, and figure out the final position of the heater matrix.