What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Thursday, 20 October 2016


I managed to source some help in dry fitting the exhaust to ensure correct alignment.  This took a bit of maneuvering but I think it is now in a position that it is ready for final sealing and clamping.  I bought some stainless clamps (Similar to Mikalor) which will keep the exhaust system rust free and less likely to hit the ground when driving.

I have marked each joint with permanent marker so that I can disassemble, apply sealer, and reassemble in the correct location.

I have started making the rear rubber mount, and just need to make the final 3 holes to bolt it to the exhaust hanger.

Once I have finally fitted the exhaust, I plan to lower the chassis to the ground onto some build wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment