GD427 MK IV

GD427 MK IV
What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Friday 13 May 2016

Rear End Work

The correct bolts for the driveshafts arrived, and have now been fitted.  




I have also finally fitted the flexible brake hoses to the rear callipers and clipped them to the upper wishbones.




The propshaft bolts have also been fitted.


I have fitted the callipers and discs, but still have to fit the pads.




I have also changed out the bolt for the handbrake anchor point so that the fitting is fully on the shank of the bolt and not threads.



I will be making a small bush for a p-clip to loosely hold the handbrake cable in position.  I will post up photos once made.  It is a M12 x 1.5mm thread, so not standard.  I am waiting on a thread die.


It's coming together.....




No comments:

Post a Comment