GD427 MK IV

GD427 MK IV
What my car should look like when finished - Stoneleigh 2015

Monday 26 October 2015

Body Frame

A big thanks to Dale who I stole all the measurements from for my body frame.

I made it just as his blog which you can find here

I still have to glue on the non-slip rubber matting, but other than that it is finished.



I still have to have a final clear out of the garage and container ready for the body / chassis arriving on Saturday.

A friend of mine is coming up from the mainland with a truck and he has kindly offered to collect the car / parts.  It is quite a long journey:

414 miles to Aberdeen
12 hour ferry trip
11 mile trip to my house!

648 miles in total (According to Google Maps)

I have tried to buy a lot of parts in one go just to save on shipping costs.  As you can see it's a bit of a trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment